Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Baby Jack's BBQ, Bartlett, TN

Baby Jack's

MAP

Baby Jack's is a BBQ shop. They have two locations, one in Bartlett and one in Arlington. I went to the location in Bartlett for lunch this past Friday because I had a coupon. It was really good. The portions were pretty large and there was plenty of food.

I got a barbecue sandwich with beans and fries, and my friend got a barbecue potato, which was huge.

I don't remember exactly how much it was. With the coupon, I think we spent $7 or $8 each.

To be honest, when I first walked in, I thought to myself, "Great. Another fast food BBQ joint" because it looked like a typical fast food place, but the food was great and it isn't really fast food, it's just a serve yourself sort of restaurant.

Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment