Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Hickory Tavern, Collierville, TN

Hickorty Tavern

MAP

Hickory Tavern is a chain, but one that I was unaware of until yesterday. A friend of mine is a singer and he posted that he was going to be singing at this location tonight, so I decided to try it out. The food was great, and so was the entertainment. My friend set up in a corner and the volume level was perfect, not to loud, but loud enough to hear.

The restaurant is in Collierville on Merchants Park Circle in the Shops of Carriage Crossing, behind Dillard's.

I ordered something called the Smothered Chicken and it was great. It was a grilled chicken breast smothered in onions, mushroom, and cheese, and came with a side item (I ordered a loaded baked potato) and also a small salad with what I believe was raspberry vinaigrette dressing.  Prices were about average for a bar and grill. The entree and drink was about $17.00 before tip.

My friend said he sings there most Tuesday nights if you want to check it out. Jamie Baker Music




No comments:

Post a Comment