Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Shake Shack, Marion, AR

The Shake Shack

MAP

The Shake Shack is a diner on East Military Road just off I-55 in Marion, AR. I found it randomly during a Google search and decided to try it. I went there this morning early but found out they serve the entire menu any time so I ordered a burger.

I got the Pizza Burger, and to be honest, it wasn't what I expected, but it was very good. It's mozzarella cheese fried and served like a burger. I would definitely get it again. The prices were really good. The burger, fries, and a drink was less than $9.00 including tax.

The owner was clearly and Elvis fan. The restaurant was decorated with Elvis memorabilia!

I plan on going back soon and trying some of the other items. The regular burgers looked great.



No comments:

Post a Comment