Sunday, May 6, 2018

Bozo's BBQ, Mason, TN

Bozo's
MAP

Bozo's is a privately owned barbecue restaurant in on US-70 in Mason, TN, a few miles east of Memphis, before you get to Brownsville.  I've been there many times in my life, and went again a few months ago in October.

They have been around since long before I was born. We used to go there when I was very young, and it had been there a long time then. I don't think the original family owns it now, but the food is still great.

This is the one of the few barbecue places where I actually get barbecue. It comes with no sauce on it and you choose between three sauces that are at the table, mild, medium, and hot. I like the hot but all three are good.

I can't remember how much it was, but they are priced about average. They are also known for their pies, which they make fresh daily. Definitely give it a try if you are out that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment