Friday, May 25, 2018

One and Only BBQ, Memphis, TN

One and Only

MAP

One and Only is a local chain. I have only been to the location on Perkins, which is just South of Poplar right by the railroad tracks. Many years ago it was in IHoP and for a few years after that, it was a Johnny Rockets burger place.

I went there on 5/24 to meet a friend for a lunch appointment and it was great. I had been there once before a few years ago to and remember it being really good.

Yesterday I got a BBQ plate with potato salad (at my friend's suggestion) and beans, and before I arrived, he had already ordered Brunswick Stew and some chicken drummies as an appetizer, and those where great also.

My friend actually paid, which I feel guilty about because I was there mainly to pay him some money I owed him, so I don't know exactly how much the bill was, but as I remember, it's about average for a BBQ place. I definitely recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment