Sunday, May 6, 2018

Noodles Asian Bistro, Germantown, TN

Noodles

MAP

Noodles is a small Asian restaurant in Germantown, on Exeter just north of Poplar Avenue, although they also have another location in Bartlett which is larger. I went there last night before a gig with the other musicians. It was really good and fairly priced.

It turns out that what I wanted to order was coincidentally the Saturday special, so it came with a salad and spring roll that it normally wouldn't have come with and it was cheaper. I happened to get the daily special list in the first picture.

I got the Sesame Chicken and it came with a salad with ginger dressing. I don't remember the exact total but the entree was $8.50 before tax. Everybody said what they got was good. There were about 7 of us and everybody got something different.





No comments:

Post a Comment