Friday, May 4, 2018

Dale's, Southaven, MS

Dale's

MAP

Dale's is a full service restaurant in Southaven on Main Street (Stateline Road West) a block or so west of Millbranch Road. I went there for the first time many years ago before I even knew I where I was, and I've been there many times since.

They are a family owned restaurant and the food has always been great. I had not been there recently but a friend of mine is in the local MOPAR club and they had a meeting there this past Tuesday night and I went over just for kicks. The food was great as always.

That night, I got the country fried steak with a side salad, pinto beans, and macaroni and cheese. Their side salad is one of the best around. At many places, the side salad is just some lettuce with maybe some carrots on it, but at Dale's, it's a regular salad, just a little smaller (I forgot to take a picture of the salad).

They have a daily special and that's what I got. All together before tip, including a drink, it was around $10.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment