Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Coleman's Barbecue, Hernando, MS

Coleman's

MAP

Coleman's is a small barbecue restaurant on Commerce Street in Hernando, just couple of blocks west of I-55. I've been there a number of times, but not recently. It is a local chain with several locations around the mid-south, including Memphis and north Mississippi.

As you've probably already guessed if you read my blog, I'm a big cheeseburger fan and I go to barbecue restaurants for the burgers since most of them have good burgers, and Coleman's is no exception.

I went there this past Monday morning early on my way back from an out of town trip. I got the cheeseburger of course, and it was really good. I always get ketchup, mayo, and lettuce on my burgers and for some reason, they put a really extraordinary amount of mayo on it. You can see it overflowing in the picture. I had to actually scrape some of it off. It's just an observation; if you like mayo but don't like a ton of it, mention that you want light mayo if you eat here. Their fries are really good also. Nothing special, just regular Ore-ida type fries, but I guess the way they season them makes them unique.

All that said, the burger was great and I definitely will be back. All together, a jumbo burger including fries and a drink, it was about $9.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment