Friday, October 12, 2018

Yang's Deli, Memphis, TN

Yang's Deli

MAP

Yang's is a small deli located on Summer Avenue a few blocks east of Mendenhall Road. I used to go there regularly when I lived in the area, but I hadn't been there in several years. I stopped by there this past Monday on the way to a rehearsal and I must say, it's as good as it ever was.

I got a tuna sandwich and it was probably the best deli tuna I've had in years. The prices are reasonable. The total for the sandwich, chips, and a drink was about $10.00. I didn't see Mr. Yang so I don't know if he still works there every day, but the staff was friendly and the food came out pretty quickly.

They also sell Chinese food but I haven't tried it yet. They don't sell pizza any more (which I knew) but they used to make an incredible steak pizza.


No comments:

Post a Comment