Monday, October 15, 2018

Southaven Pizza, Southaven, MS

Southaven Pizza

MAP

Southaven Pizza is a relatively new pizza joint in Southaven on Stateline Road, basically at the corner of Stateline and Hamilton, the the small strip center that used to be Tops Barbecue. It's been there a little over a year and I had heard good things about it but had not tried it until tonight.

I ordered a burger tonight to eat at work as I had heard their burgers were pretty good and nobody else at work needed to order anything. I am planning on trying the pizza also since I've heard their pizza is pretty good.

The burger was really good. It wasn't the best I've had, but it was definitely really good. A single burger was plenty of food. It comes with plain potato chips which were really good also, and I also ordered a side order of fried cheese sticks with mozzarella and those were really good also.

The burger price is really reasonable. $5.31 for a cheeseburger (I don't know why it's a specific amount like that) and all together, including tax my bill was just over $10.00.

I will definitely be back again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment