Saturday, October 20, 2018

Red Lobster, Southaven, MS

Red Lobster


Red Lobster is a national chain, with a location in Southaven, MS on Airways just north of Towne Square Boulevard, on the east side of the old mall.

In my opinion, the food is good but overpriced. Going to Red Lobster for seafood is like going to Olive Garden for Italian food. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that it's a chain, and you can generally find equal or better quality at independent restaurants.

That said however, the food is good and what I got this past Wednesday was good. I got the Admiral's Feast, which is flounder, shrimp, scallops, and clam strips, and it comes with two side items. I chose a salad and a baked potato.

The food was good, but if I recall correctly, the price was over $20.00 (I was with a friend who had a gift certificate so I never saw the bill).

Regardless, as I said, it's good food, I just personally would rather support an independent restaurant, but that's just my personal preference. I've been to Red Lobster many times before and I'm sure I'll go again.



No comments:

Post a Comment