Saturday, October 20, 2018

901 Wings, Southaven, MS

901 Wings

MAP

901 Wings is a small wing place on Stateline Road in Southaven, MS, a few blocks east of highway 51 before you get to where Dale's restaurant is. I've been there several times and I usually get a cheeseburger, but this past Tuesday night, I tried a cheeseburger and boneless wings combo.

The cheeseburger was really good as always, and the boneless wings bites were also very good. I chose honey gold flavor. I really recommend the place. I don't remember the exact total, but it was about the same as other wings places. It seems like it was around $12.00 or so with a drink.

The food is good, but it takes a while for them to prepare it, but apparently this is pretty typical of most wings places. It's not a criticism, just an observation. It's not "fast" food, but it's good food.





No comments:

Post a Comment