Monday, September 23, 2019

Tao Asian Cuisine, Collierville, TN

Tao Asian

MAP

Tao Asian Cuisine is a somewhat upscale Asian restaurant in Collierville on Poplar Avenue just west of New Byhalia Road on the north side behind the Walgreens and Taco Bell. I went there this past Saturday for lunch to meet a group of friends I hadn't seen in a while. I had been there before when it was owned by a different family but had not been since it the new owners have been running it.

The food was great. The dinner menu is pricey but not overpriced but the lunch menu is less expensive. I got a combo with sweet and sour chicken and teriyaki chicken and both items were really good. All the food was cooked just right and it was some of the best Chinese food I've had.

The total before tip was about $13.00 including a drink and tax so it's very reasonably priced and it was plenty of food as you can see. I definitely recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment