Friday, September 13, 2019

My Favorite Place, Cordova, TN

My Favorite Place

MAP

My Favorite Place (yep, that's the name of it!) is a Mexican restaurant in Corodva on Germantown Parkway about 2 blocks north of Trinity Road on the east side. You have to turn Willow Tree Lane to get to it if you're travelling north on Germantown Road.

I used to go there about once a week when I worked nearby but had not been in a couple of years. They were always good and that hasn't changed! Today I ordered the Pollo con Chorizo which is chicken and Mexican sausage. I had not had this particular dish here and it was great.

The total including an order of queso, drink, and tax was right at $20 which is about average for what all I got. I definitely recommend going there if you're in the area. The only reason I don't eat there regularly any more is because I don't work in the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment