Thursday, September 19, 2019

Donald's Donuts, Southaven, MS

Donald's Donuts

MAP

Donald's Donuts is, of course, a donut shop in Southaven on Goodman Road in the strip center that on the northeast corner of Swinnea Road. I have seen it for a long time but just hadn't been there because there were other donuts shops I usually go to. One of the places hasn't been very good since they changed owners so I decided to give Donald's a try yesterday morning.

I got a jalapeno kolache, a chocolate Bavarian éclair, and a bottle of chocolate milk. The éclair was very good. The kolache was good but not great. No complaints though! My total was around $7 if I remember correctly so the prices aren't. I am going to go back and try them again soon. There were several other things available that looked really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment