Saturday, December 28, 2019

Taco Felix, Southaven, MS

Taco Felix #2

MAP

Taco Felix #2 is a small taco shop in Southaven in the same parking lot as Best Buy at Southcrest and Goodman. They have a location in Hernando also.

I went there this past Friday for a late dinner and it was very good. I got a chicken chimichanga which came with a large side of beans and rice but was a little surprised that it didn't come with chips or salsa, but it turned out I wasn't all that hungry and what I got was more than enough food.

I don't remember how much is was but it was very reasonable. I believe it was under $10 including a drink. They have one of those multi-drink self serve machines so you have a large selection of drinks but it seemed like they had the mix just a little off with too much soda water so the drink tasted a tiny bit flat. Otherwise though everything was great.

I'm going to go back again when I'm hungrier and try some other items. It's definitely worth a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment