Friday, January 3, 2020

Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Olive Branch, MS

Potbelly

MAP

Potbelly is a sandwich shop chain with a location in Olive Branch on Goodman Road a block or so east of Pleasant Hill Road. I went there yesterday for lunch.

I've been reviewing restaurants on this blog for a little over 2 years now and I've never had an officially negative review until now, and only a few where I said the place mediocre. I ordered a tuna salad sandwich and I did not care for it. It was listed on the menu as tuna salad but it was plain tuna with nothing at all in it, not even mayo. When they fixed the sandwich I asked for mayo but adding a little mayo to the bread doesn't make it tuna salad. Also, it was a little expensive for what I got. I can't remember the exact total but for a sandwich combo with chips and a drink it was almost $14.00. Honestly, the tuna sandwich at Subway is much better and almost $5.00 cheaper.

I had heard really good reviews of this place so I was really disappointed. I am going to go back and give them another try but I won't get the tuna. Hopefully this was just a one time issue, or just simply an issue of my opinion of tuna salad being different than theirs. When I get a chance to go back I will post a new review if it's better.

The service was good. The employees were friendly and my food was ready pretty quickly, so there is no complaint with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment