Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Borroum's Drug Store, Corinth, MS

Borroum's Drug Store

MAP

Borroum's is a small town drug store with a lunch counter. It's in the downtown square of Corinth at the corner of Waldron Street and Franklin Street. I went there last year on recommendation but I got there pretty early and they weren't serving food yet. I got a milkshake which was great but have been trying to get back for a while now and just got back there yesterday morning.

I got a tuna melt which comes with chips, and canned drinks. The tuna sandwich was one of the best I've ever had actually and it was not expensive. I got two canned drinks and altogether the total was only about $8.00 with tax.

They were not open for inside dining yet due to city regulations so I sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather. I plan on going back and trying something else when I'm back up that way.

I will mention that parking is a little bit of an issue. It's in a small downtown square that was probably built in the late 1800s when the city was founded and the lanes for parking and driving are pretty narrow. I got lucky and parked right by it but it was the only parking space anywhere close by. It was sheer luck on my part. Last year when I went there I had to park around the corner. It's not a problem, it's just something worth mentioning.





No comments:

Post a Comment