Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Canale's Grocery, Eads, TN

Canale's

Facebook Page 

MAP

Canale's Grocery is exactly that, a small independent grocery store at the corner of Raleigh Lagrange Road and Houston Hill Road southeast of Cordova. It's been there a long time and they are known for their ham apparently. I worked around the corner from there a few years and started going there a couple of times per week for lunch. They keep an ample supply of various ready-made sandwiches for take out and they are very popular. I think they also have breakfast but I've been over there early enough for that.

I had not been there in a few years but I was out that was a few days ago and stopped by and picked up three sandwiches to have at home. I got two ham sandwiches and one bologna and the total was right at $11 with tax so I assume the sandwiches are about $3.50 each, but they are piled high with ham, lettuce, cheese, lettuce, and mayo or mustard. You can't really tell in this picture but one sandwich is plenty for meal for most people.

It you're near them, it's a great quick stop if you like sandwiches.



No comments:

Post a Comment