Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Cocina Mexicana, Bartlett, TN

Cocina Mexicana

MAP

Cocina Mexicana is a Mexican restaurant with two locations in the Memphis area. I went to the one in Bartlett for dinner yesterday, located on Highway U.S. 70 just west of Memphis-Arlington Road, just east of Ellendale Electric.

I ordered something called Pollo Cocino which was chicken, shrimp, and chorizo with cheese sauce, lettuce, pico, sour cream, and guacamole, and of course, as usual, an order of queso. The waiter was a little vague about how big the large queso was so I had plenty to take home. My friend ordered a tamale and a something that was basically the same as my entree, just on a potato.

Everything was really good but the entree was especially good. All together my total including a drink and tax was about $24 but it was a lot of food and like I said, I had plenty to take home.

There is another location closer to me on Millbranch Road near I-240 and I plan on trying that one soon.

I definitely recommend this place!




No comments:

Post a Comment