Friday, April 2, 2021

Chipotle, Southaven, MS

Chipotle, Southaven

MAP 

Chipotle is a chain restaurant and I don't usually review chains but they are new to Southaven so I thought I'd mention them. The are located at the corner of Airways Road and Goodman Road right in the heart of city near Krystal.

We ordered from them a few nights ago at work and went and picked up. The food was pretty good. Nothing spectacular but pretty good and the prices seemed reasonable for what I got.

I ordered a chicken quesadilla with a side of black beans, sour cream, and corn salsa. I also ordered a small queso with chips. The quesadilla looks a little small but it was pretty thick and had plenty of meat. The queso was a little bland but not bad. My total was just over $15 so the prices are about the same as other similar restaurants.

I would definitely go back but it's not on my list of first choices. Next time I'll try something different and maybe see if they have a different type of queso.

For the money, I'd probably recommend Salsarita's on Getwell. The queso it better and it's a few dollars cheaper for a similar meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment