Friday, April 16, 2021

Rio Lindo, Helena, AR

Rio Lindo

MAP

Rio Lindo is a Mexican restaurant in Helena, AR on Oakland Avenue a few blocks east Highway 49. I went there this past Monday for lunch. I was going to another place in Helena but found out they had gone out of business.

I ordered a chimichanga and to be honest, it was average. Not bad, just average. Rio Lindo has other locations, one being in Senatobia, MS and that one has been very good every time I've been there but I don't remember if I got the same thing and actually, I'm not sure they are all related, it just has the same name. They do have Diet Dr. Pepper which is a big plus for me.

My total for the entree, a large cheese dip, and drink was about $21.00, not bad for what all I got. Next time I'm in the area I may try something else.



No comments:

Post a Comment