Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Deeo's Seafood, Southaven, MS

Deeo's

Deeo's Southaven 

Deeo's is a small regional chain with about three locations in the mid-south area. I only first heard about it a few days ago and went there for lunch today to try it out. The location in Southaven is on Goodman Road just east of Malco in the same parking lot as the Starbucks. It's a small restaurant with only a couple of tables and while I was there eating several people came in to pick up to-go orders.

I ordered spicy garlic Cajun shrimp and a side order of garlic cheese sticks because I didn't realize the entree came with fries. The shrimp entree included potatoes, an ear of corn, and a deviled egg. Everything was really good and the service was fantastic.

It was pricey because it was seafood but not overpriced. My total was around $25 including a drink and tax but I took more than half of the entree and fries home and will have enough for another entire meal.

I definitely recommend it and will be back soon.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment