Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Poke Bros. Memphis, TN

Poke Bros

MAP

Poke Bros. is a sushi bowl restaurant in on Poplar Avenue east of Massey Road in the strip mall where Subway is. I had never had this type of sushi but went there Tuesday for lunch.

They have a set menu or you can create your own bowl. I got "The Duke" which had tuna, salmon, shrimp, seaweed, jalapeƱos, onions, edamame, cucumber, and other vegetables. There was a choice between regular and spicy fish and I got spicy.

Everything was really good and the prices were pretty reasonable. My total was about $17 for a pretty large bowl of food.

I will definitely be back to try some of their other bowls.

Other places this past week or so.

Boure, Oxford, MS

Queso, artichoke Dip, steak and shrimp




Cafe Ole, Batesville, MS

Quesadilla

 

Huey's, Poplar Avenue

Club sandwich


AC's Steakhouse, Hernando, MS

Fried cheese bites, chicken tomato basil tortellini





No comments:

Post a Comment