Monday, December 20, 2021

Torchy's Tacos, Memphis, TN

Torchy's

MAP 

Torchy's is a fast food Mexican restaurant on South Mendenhall Road at the corner of Spotswood Avenue just south of Poplar Avenue. It's a chain and I usually don't review chain restaurants but it's the only in the area and it's pretty new.

It's a lot like Moe's or other places like that. You order then they bring it to you. I was there two Sunday's ago and ordered a burrito (which was bigger than it appears in the picture) and some queso. Everything was pretty good and prices were decent. I don't remember exactly how much it was but it was around $22 including a drink and tax.

I will definitely go back when I'm in the area.



Other trips the last couple of weeks.

 

Ajax, Oxford, MS

 

 

 

Caminos de Michoacan, Memphis, TN

Catfish Country, Hernando, MS


 


No comments:

Post a Comment