Friday, January 21, 2022

East End Grill, Memphis, TN

East End Grill, Memphis

MAP

East End Grill is a bar and grill with several locations in Memphis. I went to the one on Winchester at Hack's Cross by the Kroger this past Sunday night, partly because it was the only thing open in the area at the time I was out and looking for food.

The food was really good. I got a club sandwich, my friend got fried green tomatoes, and we split an appetizer of fried cheese. The fried cheese was particularly good.

We ordered a couple of adult drinks so the bill was a little higher than normal. All together it was about $57 but that was for a lot of food and a couple of drinks.

I've posted before about an issue I had at the location in Bartlett once when they had the music turned up so loud it was literally rattling glasses at the bar, but that was once a long time ago and I haven't ever had any issues like that since.

I will go back when I'm in the area.

ADDITIONAL INFO

This location (and the others may be also, I'm not sure) is "posted" for no guns, if that is of any interest to you.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment