Friday, January 21, 2022

Biscuits and Jams, Bartlett, TN

Biscuits and Jams

Facebook Page

MAP

Biscuits and Jams is small breakfast cafe in Bartlett on Stage Road west of Sycamore View in the shopping center where Baskin Robins is. I went there today for breakfast and was very impressed.

The prices were pretty reasonable, the food was great, and the service was fantastic! I definitely will be back and highly recommend them!

I ordered the "Three Little Pigs" which wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting pigs in a blanket but instead it was a waffle with sausage cooked inside and the "Rise and Shine" which was a chicken biscuit with syrup and a few fried pickles. Everything was really good. The total including a drink and tax was about $16 which was really reasonable for the amount of food.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment