Saturday, February 5, 2022

Misc places

I haven't been to any new places recently but here are a few pictures from places I have been in the last couple of weeks. I just got over pneumonia so I haven't been going out the last few weeks much at all.

One and Only Barbecue, Southaven - One of the best chicken quesadillas around


 

Lost Pizza, Southaven - A while back I mentioned their tamales but just recently got to try them. Really good! This is from two different trips. The sandwich is called the Mr. G.



Milano's, Southaven - one of the best cheap deals. Less than $7 for two huge pieces of pizza and a drink


 

Cafe Ole, Memphis - Coastal nachos. Really good but this was the first night I was beginning to feel sick and I didn't eat much of it. They were really good though, what I did eat.




 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment