Friday, February 18, 2022

Celtic Crossing, Memphis, TN

Celtic Crossing

MAP 

Celtic Crossing is an Irish pub on Cooper Street between where Memphis Drum Shop and Young Avenue Deli is, on the west side. I had been there before but not recently.

I went there yesterday for lunch with a friend. I ordered an appetizer of pimento and cheese dip and and entree of fish and chips. The appetizer was really good. The entree was also good but not as good as I was expecting. There was nothing wrong with it at all and I would definitely get it again but I'll try some of their other items next time. The service was very good also. They weren't very busy which surprised me but it was a bad weather day and that may have affected it.

My friend ordered a corned beef sandwich I think and an appetizer of bacon wrapped shrimp. He said both of his items were good also.

My total was about $27 including a drink and tax and for what I got it was about an average price. I will definitely be back.


 

 

Other trips in the last few days


Lost Pizza, Southaven - tamales again and queso. Their tamales are very good (the queso is too).



My Favorite Place, Cordova - chicken quesadilla



No comments:

Post a Comment