Friday, July 29, 2022

Elfo Grinsanti's, Southaven, MS

Grinsanti's

Facebook 

MAP

Grisanti's is relatively new Italian restaurant in Southaven on Getwell Road just north of Central Parkway. I went there this past week and it was fantastic. The Grinsanti family has and has had several restaurants in the Memphis area and Elfo Grisanti opened this location a few months ago.

I ordered the daily special which was salmon stuffed with cream cheese over garlic mashed potatoes and a wedge salad with real blue cheese dressing.

It was fantastic and so was the service. I would mention that they close relatively early. On Saturday nights they close at 8:00 PM but we were told that as long as you are in by 8 they will seat you.

It wasn't as expensive as I expected. The total without tip was under $60 but for what I got that and the service that was a very good price.

I forget what my friend got but he said it was very good also. I think he got a steak.

I definitely recommend them and will be back soon!



Other recent trips

Lost Pizza, Southaven - tamales (some of the best in town)


El Porton, Germantown, TN - Chicken Crema (chicken, spinach, cheese sauce)


East End, Winchester - appetizer combo (chicken, fish, shrimp)


Dale's Southaven - chicken friend chicken




No comments:

Post a Comment