Monday, July 4, 2022

Highlander Pub, Collierville, TN

Highlander Pub

MAP 

Highlander Pub is an Irish pub on the downtown Collierville square on the south east corner near the tracks. I went there this past Wednesday for lunch after running an errand near Collierville.

I was happy to find an Irish pub that had more than just fish and chips on the Irish menu. They have several things listed. I ordered bangers and mash which is mashed potatoes with sausage and a side order of buffalo mac and cheese.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed. Both items were okay but not as good as I was expecting. The mac and cheese looked great but didn't have any buffalo taste at all. It tasted just like regular mac and cheese. The service was really good though and everyone was very friendly.

The total before tip was about $38 so it wasn't cheap. I always hate to give a bad review and I'll say it wasn't bad, it just wasn't as good as I hoped. I will try them again and maybe have better luck next time.





Other recent trips


Magnolia Smokehouse, Grenada, MS - pulled pork, chicken quesadilla, queso and chip, ribs






Cafe Ole, Memphis, TN - Coastal Nachos


Kublai Khan, Southaven, MS - Las Vegas roll, Crazy Grill roll





No comments:

Post a Comment