Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Brick Oven Pizza, Hernando, MS

Brick Oven

MAP

Brick Oven is a pizza parlor in Hernando, MS on East Parkway which is a couple of blocks west of I-55 near the Kroger. I went there a few weeks ago with a group of coworkers for lunch while attending a training class in the area. I ordered a chicken and spinach quesadilla which was really good.

The total with a drink and tax was just under $20 which was pretty reasonable for what I got.We also ordered several appetizers which were really good too including a mushroom appetizer and buffalo chicken dip.

I definitely recommend it and I will be back. In fact, I may be going back today.


 

Other recent trips:

Little Italy, Bartlett, TN - Chicken Parm, salad, fried ravioli, plus whatever my friend ordered





Catfish Country, Hernando, MS - fish and shrimp




No comments:

Post a Comment