Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Mr. Q Sloppy Joes, Horn Lake, MS

Mr. Q

MAP 

Mr. Q is a breakfast and sloppy Joe restaurant in Horn Lake on Highway 51 a little north of Church Road. I went there a few months ago for breakfast which was really good and reasonably expensive. I went back a few days ago to try the sloppy Joe.

To be honest, I was a little underwhelmed BUT it was decent and I would definitely go back especially for the price. I ordered a sandwich with fries and a drink and the total before a tip was only $8 for a pretty large sandwich so it is very reasonably priced and the service was great! It's a small privately owned niche cafe and worth checking out. They have other things on the menu besides just sloppy Joe sandwiches.




The Country Skillet, Southaven, MS - pancakes, sausage, eggs



No comments:

Post a Comment