Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tallahatchie Gourmet, New Albany, MS

Tallahatchie Gourmet

MAP 

Tallahatchie Gourmet is a small cafe on Main Street in New Albany near Carter Avenue. I went there a couple of days ago for lunch and was impressed.

The service and the food were both excellent and the prices were reasonable. My total with an extra side item and a drink was just under $20. I ordered a club sandwich with fries and a side salad. The sandwich was different than other places but I don't know exactly how to describe it.

I will definitely go back when I'm in the area.


 

Other recent trips:

Colton's, Olive Branch, MS - Blackened salmon


La Perla Tapatia, Collierville, TN - Chicken quesadilla



KC Steakhouse, Batesville, MS - Parmesan crusted fish and misc other items





 

No comments:

Post a Comment