Thursday, June 22, 2023

Various places, Savannah, TN and surrounding area

The past few days I was on vacation and went to Savannah, TN see my cousin. While I was there we went to several places to eat. Normally I designate an entire page to each new place but I decided to put these all on one page, first to save space and make it easier, but two because it happened to be my birthday week and my cousin paid for most of the meals so I don't know how much they were.

Los Potosina, Savannah, TN - Chicken, steak, shrimp quesadillas. Really good! My cousin got a vegetarian quesadilla I believe.



 

The Red Bird Cafe, Fayetteville, TN (couldn't find a website) - Club sandwich (it was really good)



Main Street Grill, Fayetteville, TN - After lunch pie. Couldn't find anyone that sold cake



Fish Hut, Savannah, TN - Baked BBQ chicken, mac and cheese, green beans, northern beans

On Thursdays they have a cafe style buffet line which is what my cousin recommended. Really good!


 


Dilworth's Tamale's, Corinth, MS - tamales! Duh! Here's what I said about them on my Facebook page.

I was in Corinth about three hours ago (6/22 on the way home from Savannah) and stopped buy this shop and brought tamales home for dinner. They were still a little warm a couple of hours later.The lady was extremely nice and your first dozen tamales are free no strings! I didn’t even have to ask. She just told me.
 
They are pretty good! Spicy which I love but they have mild too.They are thin. This is actually four tamales but a dozen is only $6 normally. Just a note, they are takeout/drive through only.

 


Emerald's - Waynesboro, TN - Chicken Parmesan, a little different than most places make it


No comments:

Post a Comment