Friday, June 16, 2023

Corky's Barbecue, Olive Branch, MS

Corky's OB

MAP 

Corky's is a local chain with several locations. About three weeks ago I met a friend at the location in Olive Branch which is on Goodman Road just west of West Hamilton Circle, in front of the Malco Cinema.

To be honest, I was not impressed. I have been to other locations but this one was not on top of its game that day. I ordered BBQ chicken nachos but they had basically no flavor even with the extra sauce I kept putting on them.

I don't remember the price but it was about the same as most other places.

In their defense, the service was really good. I will go back but I doubt I will get the same thing. I'll try the barbecue which at the other locations has always been pretty good.


Other recent trips that week.


Belmont Grill, Memphis, TN - Club sandwich and fries


 Grand Buffet, Horn Lake, MS - sushi plus various other items I forgot to take a picture of


 

Olympic Steakhouse, Arlington, TN - various food bar items




No comments:

Post a Comment