Saturday, July 8, 2023

Mediterraean Grocery, Memphis, TN

Mediterranean Grocery 

MAP

Mediterranean Grocery is a grocery with a restaurant on Park Avenue just east of Highland Avenue. I went there a few days ago to try a goat dish (yes that's right, goat) that a friend recommended but was told they don't have it any more.

I ordered Manchurian Chicken which was good but to be honest, I wasn't that impressed. I sat there a long time before anyone said anything to me and apparently it's strictly a serve yourself, order at the register kind of place but nobody told me that.

Also, it was a little pricey I thought for what I got, even though it did taste pretty good. The one relatively small bowl of chicken was $20 and that didn't include anything but the bowl of chicken. I will probably go back some other time and try something different but for now I'll stick with some of the other places like the Israel Grocery on Summer Avenue.


 

Other recent trips:

Sweet Pea's, Bartlett, TN - Burger and fries, my friend got fish I think



The Castle, Memphis, TN - Gyro and fries



The Beauty Shop, Memphis, TN - Oy Vey fries and Reuben sandwich, my friend got the Jamaican Jerk fish






No comments:

Post a Comment