Saturday, July 8, 2023

Hunan Buffet. Olive Branch, MS

Hunan Buffet

MAP 

Hunan is a Chinese/Sushi buffet in Olive Branch on Goodman Road in the same shopping center as the Kroger. I went there last week with a friend before going to see the new Indiana Jones movie (which was really good).

I thought the buffet was good. It isn't necessarily better than some other buffets I've been to but it was definitely good. The price was about $17 with a 10 percent discount (I had a coupon but I think they will give you the discount if you just ask). The service was great and they had plenty of choices.

I will definitely go back!




Other recent trips:

Kublai Khan, Southaven, MS - Las Vegas roll and a Crazy Grill roll

 

Milano's Pizza, Southaven, MS - Pizza and a salad




No comments:

Post a Comment