Saturday, July 29, 2023

Russell's Beef House, Corinth, MS

Russell's Beef House

MAP 

I was Corinth a few days ago and stopped by Russell's Beef House for dinner. I had been there once before but it had been over 30 years ago. It's located on Highway 72 basically at the corner of Fulton Drive.

I ordered a filet with a salad and baked potato. I don't like to give bad reviews but in an effort to be honest, I wasn't impressed. The filet had very little taste and had a lot of gristle in it and I had to put a lot of steak sauce on it. The salad was decent the potato was fine.

The service was pretty good and the prices were decent. My total including tax and a drink was just under $40. Honestly if I go back I will try something else besides a steak.



Other recent trips:


T.J. Mulligan's, Cordova, TN - Chicken nachos, sausage and cheese plate, my friend got a burger





Sauced, Southaven, MS - Catfish




No comments:

Post a Comment