Thursday, September 7, 2023

Orale Tacos and Bakery, Memphis, TN

Orale

MAP 

Orale is a relatively new Mexican restaurant in Memphis on Whitten Road basically at the corner of Hillshire Drive. I went there a couple of nights ago with a friend based on his suggestion and it was fantastic.

I ordered a chicken chimichanga which was huge, and some chori-queso and everything was great. It's weird to mention but I ordered sweet tea which I usually don't do and it was really good.

My friend ordered the pechuga suprema  which is chicken with ham and queso sauce.

My total was only about $22 before tip which was very reasonable for all the food. I took most of it home and ate it for dinner the next day.

It's a small family owned cafe and the service was excellent. I highly recommend it!





 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment