Monday, September 25, 2023

Wolf River Cafe, Rossville, TN

Wolf River Cafe

MAP 

Wolf River Cafe is a small family cafe in Rossville on Highway 194 which is Main Street, at the corner of Front Street. I went there a few days on suggestion of a friend who had someone suggest it to him.

We went early because everybody says they get pretty crowded around 5:00 PM and they are only open until 8:00 or 8:30.

I ordered catfish and added a few pieces of shrimp. My friend ordered the same thing and he also got an order of loaded fries.

The food was great and services was fantastic. The prices are reasonable. My total was only about $26 including a drink before tip. I highly recommend them if you're in the area.


 

Other recent trips:

Jerusalem Market, Mephis, TN - Lamb Shawarma



Brookhaven Pub, Memphis, TN - Club sandwich and spicy cheese dip




No comments:

Post a Comment