Sunday, September 24, 2023

Tommy's Burgers, Memphis, TN

Tommy's Burgers

MAP

Tommy's Burgers is a new burger joint on Park Avenue just west of Mount Moriah Road on the south side next to the gas station. I think they are a chain and I normally don't review chain restaurants but they are new to the area and were pretty good.

I went there a couple of Sunday's ago after a rehearsal. I ordered a burger and fries but they have a lot of things on their menu including breakfast which I've heard is really good as well and Mexican dishes as well. I think they used to be a taco place.

The burger and fries were pretty good and reasonably priced considering it is a full service diner and not just a fast food place. The total was about $14 for a burger, fries, and drink combo and the service was really good.

The seating is all booths except for a few counter seats. I will definitely be back.

 

Other recent trips:


Mr. P's Southaven, MS - loaded tamales. They were okay but not great.




No comments:

Post a Comment