Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Mike's Food and Gas Station, Walls, MS

MAP

Mike's is a gas station with a lunch counter in Walls, MS at the corner of Poplar Corner Road and Goodman Road. They don't seem to have a website. I went there a couple of weeks ago for lunch based on the suggestion of a coworker.

Normally I wouldn't review a gas station but the food was really good and reasonably priced. They have some typical gas station food but also had some atypical food as food. I ordered lasagna with mac and cheese and a piece of fish. The girl said it was cheaper to go ahead and get a one piece dinner so I got an order of mashed potatoes (yeah, a lot of starches that day).

Let me tell you, the food was great. The price for everything was only $12 and it was more than enough for two meals.

I will definitely go back! It's a great lunch deal.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment