Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Momma's Bar, Memphis, TN

Momma's

MAP 

Momma's is a bar/lounge at the corner of Kentucky Street and E.H. Crump Boulevard in Memphis. It used to be called the Dirty Crow and I don't know if it's the same people or not. The menu seemed to be very similar but I didn't happen to ask if it was the same. I went there a few days ago for a late night dinner and it was great!

The service was really good and they weren't really all that busy for a Thursday night. When I first got there, several people at the bar were being loud and obnoxious but not long after I got there, they left. Keep in mind, it is definitely a bar. They also have an outside patio and had live music that night.

I ordered a pimento burger and fries and both were good and it was plenty of food. I had originally thought I was going to order an appetizer but I'm glad I didn't. I will definitely go back!


Other recent trips:


Pop's Comfort Kitchen, Bartlett, TN - chicken fried chicken

 

Juicy Seafood, Southaven, MS - catfish and shrimp basket

 

Gus's Chicken, Southaven, MS - chicken tenders


 
  

Moctezuma Grill, Forrest City, AR - the Moctezuma Chicken











No comments:

Post a Comment