Monday, February 26, 2018

Caminos de Michoacan, Memphis, TN

Caminos

MAP

Caminos is a small privately owned Mexican restaurant in Memphis near the corner of Macon Rd and Maria Rd. It's been there a few years now, but I didn't try it until they had been there a couple of years. A friend of mine suggested it, so I went there once and fell in love with it. It's one of those Mexican places that is authentic, down to the fact that most of the employees and clientele barely speak English, if they speak it at all.

Everything I've had there has been great. Tonight for dinner I got the chicken taco salad, but I usually get a dish called the Pachuga Suprema, which is a chicken breast with a slice of ham on it with cheese sauce. I recommend trying that, I just wasn't extremely hungry tonight.

The prices are really reasonable. The total before tip was only a around $13.00, including a drink and queso. I used to go there all the time when I lived near it but now I don't get over that way often enough. I went by tonight for dinner after a rehearsal in the area. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment