Friday, February 16, 2018

Tops BBQ, Southaven, MS

Tops BBQ

MAP

Tops is a small local chain barbecue restaurant with several locations. Their barbecue is good, but I actually go there for the burgers. They have one of the best "fast food" burgers you can get. I go there pretty regularly, and I've been to most of their locations, but since I live in Southaven now, I go to the Southaven location the most often, which is located on Stateline Road, about two blocks east of I-55.

They have the best deal in the city on large drinks. Their large drink is only 10 cents extra, so if you normally get a large drink with a combo meal, this is the place to get it. They are about average price for a fast food style restaurant. A double cheeseburger combo, which includes two sides and a drink is about a little under $10.00.

They almost always have an online coupon you can print for buy one get one half price combos or sandwiches.

I went there for lunch today and got my usual, a double cheeseburger with ketchup, mayo, and lettuce, and beans and fries, and a large drink.

I normally eat there but today I had something else to do and got it to go and ate at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment