Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Longhorn Steakhouse, Southaven, MS

Longhorn Steakhouse

MAP

Longhorn is a somewhat upscale steakhouse chain and last night, I ate dinner there with a friend. We had a concert and afterward, a couple of us went there for dinner.

I had Parmesan crusted chicken with a baked potato and it was good. Honestly, I've had the same dish a other places and it was a little better, but it was still good at Longhorn last night. Prices are about average for a steakhouse. The chicken dish was about $14.00. We also ordered an fried onion appetizer that was really good.

My friend ordered grilled salmon and all together before tip, the total including two drinks was about $54.00. I have had their steak before too, and it was also good. For the price, it's well worth the money if you want a good steak.



No comments:

Post a Comment