Sunday, June 17, 2018

Backermann's Country Market, Whiteville, TN

Backermann's

MAP

Backermann's is a Mennonite market on Highway 64 in Whiteville, TN just before you get to the city. I had heard of it before but had never been there. I went out there this past week for lunch. All I got was a ham sandwich and potato salad, but it was great. I also got a scoop of chocolate ice cream which was really good too.

Prices vary but seemed pretty reasonable for you get. They aren't "cheap" but everything is very high quality. I also bought a few items in the grocery store before heading home, including some lunch meat, cheese, candy, and peach preserves.

Definitely check it out if you're in the area.



1 comment:

  1. Went there today and enjoyed it. The amount of I've cream you get for about $3 is comparable to about 3 scoops at Baskin Robbins or Ben and Jerry's aka $9-12. I also had a sandwich and tried a soup. I set myself a reminder to go back in the fall and do the $7 soup buffet. Makes for a nice Saturday drive, bonus.

    ReplyDelete