Sunday, June 17, 2018

El Patron, Southaven, MS

El Patron

MAP

El Patron is a Mexican restaurant on Stateline Road in Southaven just west of I-55 next to the Wendy's. I've been there many times over the years. I was first introduced to it years ago after a shooting match at a range that used to be right down the street.

I was just looking at their Facebook page and there are several bad reviews but I have never had a bad meal there. It isn't my favorite Mexican place, but the food has always been good.

Their prices are about average. I went there last night after a play and got a chicken quesadilla, large cheese dip, and a drink and all together it was about $16.00. The large cheese dip was pretty big, so if I had known that, I would have gotten the small, but that's not a complaint, just an observation.


No comments:

Post a Comment