Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Skybox Grill, Collierville, TN

The Skybox

MAP

The Skybox is a sports themed bar and grill in Collierville on Poplar Avenue just west of Houston Levee Road on the north side. I went there this past Wednesday night with a friend that I hadn't seen in several months.

I had been wanting to try this place for a few months but every time I tried to get out there, it was after they were closed. Someone told me they had a really good Monte Cristo sandwich, so that's what I wanted to try, but alas, they don't have that on the menu (that's not a critique of the restaurant. my friend was just wrong). I decided to try the club sandwich and it was really good. I chose a salad as my side item and it was really good also. The service was also very good as well. I'm not really sure how much it was because my friend got the check (thanks Bryant!) but it seemed like prices were average for a bar and grill.

My friend got a brisket sandwich which was the daily special and he said it was really good also. I'll definitely be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment